Primary School 2017-2018
Hallsville Primary School registration dates for the 2017-2018 school year will be:
- Tuesday, August 8 - 9AM-5PM
- Wednesday, August 9 - 9AM-3PM
- Thursday, August 10 - 11AM-7PM
Ways to qualify:
- The child must be 4 on or before September 1, 2017.
- Student must meet National Free and Reduced lunch criteria (Income is based on the total amount of the July income of everyone in the household. Bring July check stubs.)
- If the family receives food stamps (qualifies child automatically - must have Eligibility Group Number - EDG)
- If a parent is currently in active military service - bring proof.
- If a parent was wounded or killed in active military service - bring proof.
- If the child is, or has been, in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services - bring proof.
- If the child is unable to speak or comprehend the English language (these students will be tested to see if they qualify in this area).
- Complete all enrollment forms.
What you need to bring with you: STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO REGISTER IF WE DO NOT HAVE ALL OF THE REQUIRED INFORMATION BELOW
- Bring proof of how you will qualify. (Must be one of the ways listed above.)
- Bring proof of residence - lease/rental agreement or Harrison County Tax Statement.
- Bring child's birth certificate.
- Bring child's social security number.
- Parent's drivers license - we also need the license of anyone that will pick the child up from school.
- Current immunication records. (Must have 4-year old shots before school starts on August 28th, unless their birthday is after the 28th. Then, they must have the shots before September 1, 2017.
To avoid the rush at doctor's offices, please make appointment now so you can have them done on or near their birthday in order to have their shots before September 1.
DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO MAKE A DOCTOR APPOINTMENT.
- Bring any guardianship or legal documents pertaining to the child.
If you have any questions, please call Phyllis Harrell at 903-668-5982 or 903-668-5990, ext. 5123.