Out of District Transfers
is now accepting applications for
Out-Of-District Transfer Students
for the 2016-2017 School Year
2016-2017 Tuition Schedule
$1,000 -- Family with 1 child
$1,500 -- Family with 2 or more children
Tuition caps at $1,500 per family
2016-2017 district transfer process will begin on March 1st.
All existing transfers MUST re-apply yearly.
Beginning with the 2013 – 2014 school year, an Out of District Transfer Application Fee of $50.00 per student; $75.00 per family with more than one (1) child will be payable at the time of application. The application fee is non-refundable if the student is not accepted or chooses not to enroll. The application fee will be applied to tuition upon acceptance and enrollment of student(s).
Tuition will be due prior to registration in August, 2016. (Registration dates will be posted at a later date.)
****PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PAY YOUR TUITION BALANCE**** WARNING!! IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID YOUR $50 OR $75 REGISTRATION FEE, BE SURE AND SELECT THE APPROPRIATE TUITION PAYMENT (I.E. $950 OR $1,425)
****RETURNING STUDENTS*** - IF YOU PAY YOUR TUITION PRIOR TO REGISTRATION, YOU DO NOT NEED TO BRING A RECEIPT TO REGISTRATION; YOUR NAME WILL BE ON A CAMPUS LIST. HOWEVER, IF YOU PAY YOUR BALANCE THE DAY OF OR AFTER REGISTRATION BEGINS, YOU WILL NEED TO STOP BY OPERATIONS AND GET A RECEIPT.
*The following documents must be submitted with each application:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Current Report Card
- Official Attendance Report (other than Report Card)
- Official Discipline Report (other than Report Card)
*Out of District Transfer students who are currently enrolled (2015-2016) at Hallsville ISD do not need to submit any of the documents listed above. They will already be on file at the school.
How To Apply
- Apply online by clicking on the HISD Out of District Transfer Form link below.
- Complete a paper application by clicking on the HISD Out of District Application -- Printable link below.
- Paper applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; faxed to (903)668-5990; mailed to: Dana Lawson - Hallsville ISD - P.O. Box 810 - Hallsville, TX 75650-0810; or personally delivered to the Hallsville High School located at 616 Cal Young, Hallsville TX.
Please refer to the HISD Out of District Guideline link below for additional information.
Contact: Dana Lawson, Secretary -- (903)668-5990, ext 4033, or email@example.com
Please select an option below: