The Guidelines and Expectations are the following:
1. We will walk in quietly and go to our assigned seat when entering and exiting the music room.
2. We will observe all rules stated in the Student Handbook and CHAMPS rules given at school.
3. We will not chew gum or candy in the music room due to safety reasongs.
4. We will commit to keeping our hands/feet only in our space, and staying in our assigned seat during discussion, lectures, and singing and dancing together as a group.
5. We will commit to raising our hands if we have a question and not talk without permission, respecting each other.
6. We will participate every day in all activities to the best of our abilities, knowing that each student's abilities are different, but can put forth their best effort, whatever the activity may be.