In addition to HHS Student Code of Conduct, students are expected to follow these class rules while in my room.
1. Be on time and prepared to learn! (I do count tardies: 3 tardies = 1 unexcused absence.)
2. No food is allowed, and all drinks must have a lid. (This privilege may be taken away at any time.)
3. Remove hats/hoods inside my classroom. (I understand hats are allowed in the building, but not in my room. This applies to ALL TYPES of hats and hoodies.)
4. No phones or other electronic devices are allowed for use during class unless specified. (Phones will be placed in the "Cell Phone Spa" where you may charge them - with your own charger - during class.)
5. Respect one another. (This includes respecting each other's personal space, belongings, beliefs, and viewpoints.)