My responsibilities as the teacher
- Know my content as thoroughly as I can.
- Prepare lessons and activities with the best knowledge that I can, in conjunction with the other teachers of my subject.
- Work to provide students with the skills and knowledge that they need, not only for right now but for the tasks they may face in the future beyond high school.
- Hold students to high standards in both work and behavior.
- Give students meaningful feedback on their work.
- Treat students and co-workers with courtesy, kindness, and respect.
Responsibilities of the students
- Come to class on time and have assignments done on time, whether reading or written work.
- Conduct themselves as young ladies and gentlemen who are scholars and adults-in-training, following the guidelines of this class and the school.
- Make their best effort on all tasks.
- Ask appropriate questions when something is unclear.
- Treat others with courtesy, kindness, and respect.