1. Come to class prepared to work. We will work EVERY DAY!
2. Bring all materials to class.
3. Complete ALL assignments, but remember I am very strict on late work.
4. Read and begin the assignment on the SMARTBOARD when you come into class. There will always be something there for you to do in order to prepare you for the day's lesson.
5. Do your OWN homeowrk. Cheating and plagiarism will not be tolerated.
6. Encourage others in class. It is very important that you help each other out.
7. You will learn very quickly that in high school that you will rarely know all of the answers. Ask for help!
8. Set goals for yourself! Long and short term goals! This is the MOST important tool for success in my class, in high school, and in life!
Monday-Friday: 7:30-7:45 a.m.
Monday-Thursday: 3:40-4:00 p.m.
*Other times available by appointment.