Hallsville Stadium Guidelines
In an effort to make Hallsville ISD Athletic Events enjoyable and safer for all spectators, the following guidelines for spectators in attendance at all home events are as follows:
- Gates will open approximately one hour prior to start of the event.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed into the stadium.
- State laws and school district policies will be in effect concerning alcoholic beverages, controlled substances, and tobacco products (including e-cigs).
- Spectators will not be allowed to leave the stadium and return without purchasing another ticket.
- Students in Pre-kindergarten through 8th grade WILL NOT BE ADMITTED to athletic events without adult supervision.
- Elementary Students (Pre-K through 5th grade) are to remain within the presence of parents/guardian at all times including trips to the restroom and concession stand.
- Jr. High & High School Students may be asked to present their district ID’s to district personnel.
- Spectators will be required to sit in the bleachers except when they are purchasing items from the concession stand or using the restrooms.
- Athletic items such as Frisbees, balls, bats, skateboards, bicycles, noise makers, etc. are not allowed.
- Running, tackling, and other horseplay is not allowed as it causes a safety hazard to others in attendance.
- Large bags, coolers/ice chests are prohibited. All bags and purses may be inspected for security purposes.
- Students/spectators, who throw food, drink, or other items will be escorted from the stadium, will not be allowed re-admittance, and may be banned from the stadium for the remainder of the school year.
- Students are expected to be picked up no later than 15 minutes after the end of the event. Failure to pick up students within this time frame may result in being restricted from attending future events.
SPECTATOR RULES OF CONDUCT
By entering this facility, spectators agree to abide by the following Rules of Conduct set forth in the University Interscholastic, League, Constitution and Contest Rules:
- No insults or personal comments of any kind are to be directed towards game officials, referees, or workers;
- Inappropriate language or profanity will not be tolerated and will result in immediate ejection from the game;
- Taunting or ridiculing of either team or team members is not allowed;
- Spectators may not enter the court/field during a game.
Spectators further understand that failure to comply with the above rules will result in the offending spectator being ejected from the game. Game officials and school district personnel are authorized to eject spectators from the stadium/coliseum. Spectators who are ejected from the game will not receive a refund nor be allowed to return for the semester.