Online Registration for 2020-2021
REQUIRED Online Registration
for Returning Hallsville ISD Students
Back to school is just around the corner, and this year, things have been a bit different! Everyone is even more concerned about the safety and well-being of our students. With this in mind, Hallsville ISD has made a few changes including no In-Person Registration for returning students. All necessary registration information will be collected online.
Parents of returning students must upload their Proof of Residency (through August 2nd) for each student during the Online Registration process which will then be verified by the campus prior the start of school. **(This may be a picture, word document, pdf, etc.; for special circumstances contact your campus office)
Beginning July 17th at 10:00 A.M., families may begin the Online Registration process through their HISD Family Access account at https://family.hisd.com. While the Online process will take care of the majority of paperwork, students may still need to take care of any fines/fees or required vaccinations (look for an email later this week about a free vaccination clinic). Campuses will notify parents of any fines/fee and give instructions on submitting payment.
The online registration process is REQUIRED for all returning HISD students (paper copies will not be provided). Online Registration will open for all campuses beginning at 10:00 AM on July 17, 2020.
Who can complete the online registration process?
Either parent in the first family listed in Skyward Family Access can complete the online registration process; however, only the first guardian in the first family is receiving this email.
*Note: A Family Access account is necessary in order to complete the back-to-school Online Registration process for each child. If you do not have a login and password and will be completing the registration process, call your child’s school office.
What should I do now?
Between July 17th and August 2nd, log in and complete the registration process for each of your students.
What do I do if I do not have access to a computer?
Please contact your campus for instructions. Families will not be admitted into the campus offices without an appointment. Appointments may not be available until July 27th for select campuses.
What should I provide for Proof of Residency?
- Proof of Residency documentation
- 2019 Harrison County Tax Statement (not an estimate)
- Current Lease for a residence (home, apartment, duplex, etc.)
- Current Purchase Agreement/Contract for a residence
- Approved Student Transfer Documentation
- Special circumstance forms are available from your campus
- A Proof of Residency should be uploaded for each of your students
- Provisional Admissions Permit - Building Contract or Pending Home Purchase.pdf
- Appointment of Adult Resident in District to Act for Parent - Child Living Seperate and Apart.pdf
- Landowner Verification of Residence in HISD - No lease.pdf
- 2020-2021 On-Line Registration Parent Information - Letter.docx
Campus Contacts (Monday – Thursday 8:00 – 3:30):
- East Elementary (903)668-5990 extension 1653
- North Elementary (903)668-5981
- Intermediate (903)668-5989
- Junior High (903)668-5986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Due to current construction, email may be preferable)
- High School (903)668-5980
We are excited to see our students back in school and know that together, we can make 2020-2021 a great year despite any hurdles placed in our way!