Return to Headlines

Curbside Meal Service For At Home Hallsville Students

Curbside Meal Service For At Home Hallsville Students

  • Location: Jr. High Back Loop
  • Starting Date: Monday August 24, 2020
  • Time: Monday-Friday 1:15 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.
  • Who Is Eligible: Any enrolled student of Hallsville ISD who is doing online/remote learning from home
  • Who Is Not Eligible: Any student from Texas Virtual Academy Hallsville or student of any other school district
    Meals Available: 1 Breakfast & 1 Lunch per student per day.
  • Price On Meals: Prices are base on students eligible status and campus prices:
    • Elementary & Intermediate
      • Breakfast-free no charge, Reduced-$.30, Paid $1.25
      • Lunch-free no charge, Reduced-$.40, Paid $2.75
    • Jr. High
      • Breakfast-free no charge, Reduced-$.30, Paid $1.25
      • Lunch-free no charge, Reduced-$.40, Paid $2.85
    • High School
      • Breakfast-free no charge, Reduced $.30, Paid $1.25
      • Lunch-free no charge, Reduced $.40, Paid $3.10
  • How to pay for meals: money will need to be applied on students account or you can bring cash with you. We won’t be able to except credit cards or give coin change back. You can put money on the students lunch accounts by using Lunch Money Now on the website. You can also apply for free and reduced meals on Meal App Now on website.
  • Charge Limits: 3 meals charged is the approved charge policy limit is reached student will get an alternative meal.

If you have any questions please call Charlie Combs, Director of Dining Services @ 903-668-5990 ext. 1407

The Richard B. Russell National School Lunch Act requires the information on this application. You do not have to give the information, but if you do not, we cannot approve your child for free or reduced price meals. You must include the last four digits of the social security number of the adult household member who signs the application. The last four digits of the social security number is not required when you apply on behalf of a foster child or you list a Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Program or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR) case number or other FDPIR identifier for your child or when you indicate that the adult household member signing the application does not have a social security number. We will use your information to determine if your child is eligible for free or reduced-price meals, and for administration and enforcement of the lunch and breakfast programs. We MAY share your eligibility information with education, health, and nutrition programs to help them evaluate, fund, or determine benefits for their programs, auditors for program reviews, and law enforcement officials to help them look into violations of program rules.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.