The HISD Business Office is committed to providing HISD stakeholders with current information regarding the financial condition of the District. Documents are added and updated on this site as new information becomes available.
HISD received the Platinum Award in 2014, which provides taxpayers with more specific information than in previous years. In 2011, the District received its first recognition as a Texas Comptroller Leadership Circle Gold Member. In 2012 and 2013, HISD received the award for the second and third consecutive year.
To learn more about the Texas Transparency Initiative and to view HISD's scorecard, please click on the Leadership Circle logo above or visit the Texas Comptrollers website at www.texastransparency.org.
Hallsville ISD's Federal Report Card is now available on Texas Education Agency's (TEA) website: TEA 2016-17 Federal Report Card
Hallsville ISD follow's the District's State and Federal Grants Manual - see below EDGAR Manual.
Important Links to Officials and Financial Documents
- Local Governing Officials Contact Information - Hallsville ISD School Board Members
- Current and Archived Financial Audits and Check Registers - Business and Finance
- Current and Archived Budget Postings - Business and Finance Budget
- Current Tax Rate Information - Adopted Tax Rate
- Business Office Contact Information - Business Office Contacts
- TEA Financial Accountability System Resource Guide
Public Information Requests must be submitted in writing to the office of the Superintendent. Please call 903-668-5990 for more information about submitting these requests.
Texas Public Information Act allows the public to request information from governmental entities. Specific rules apply when public information is requested from a governmental entity. Please see the link to the Texas Attorney General's Website for information on Open Records Requests.