Registration Requirements

  • What do I need for registration?

    • Generally speaking, you'll need birth certificate(s), immunization record(s), social security card(s), driver's license (or other legal photo ID) and any other legal paperwork (custody, restraining orders, etc.). You'll also need Proof of residence in Hallsville School District such as a rental/lease agreement or county tax statements (utility bills are not accepted).

    • If you're transferring a student from another district please bring a current report card, an official attendance report (other than report card), and an official discipline report (other than report card).

    • Pre-K and Headstart have additional requirements. For more information please visit the HISD Primary School pages.

    • In the event you're wanting to enroll as an out of district transfer, please see


    Got Questions?

    Feel free to contact us with any additional questions you might have. For a complete list of campus and department phone numbers please see