Home & School Connection is a monthly newsletter provided to all Hallsville I.S.D. parents. It contains practical ideas that promote school success, parental involvement and more effective parenting.
Reading Connection provides busy parents with practical ways to promote their children's reading, writing, and language skills.
Parents Right to Know
Parents' Right to Know - ESSA Parent and Family Engagement
Teacher and Paraprofessional Qualifications
LEAS must inform parents of Title I, Part A campuses/programs that parents may request, and the LEA will then provide information regarding state qualifications of the student's classroom teachers and paraprofesisonals providing services to the child.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CHILD'S PRINCIPAL OR OUR FEDERAL PROGRAMS DEPARTMENT
- Melissa Goulden, East Elementary Principal (903-668-5984)
- Danieli Parker, North Elementary Principal (903-668-5981)
- Karen Aikman, Intermediate Principal (903-668-5989)
- Amy Whittle, Hallsville Junior High Principal (903-668-5986)
- Jason Black, Director of Federal Programs (903-668-5990)