Entering Class and Prompt Arrival
- Enter in a silent manner, and sit in your assigned seat.
- If you are NOT in your assigned seat when the tardy bell rings, you WILL be counted TARDY.
- Once you have entered class, you may not leave without my permission.
- You are respoinsible to complete the warm-up in a timely manner.
- Pencil ONLY-No erasable pen
Clutter and Accident Prevention
- Make sure that purses, drawstring packs, notebooks, or other personal items are placed out of the aisle.
- Return classroom materials to proper place.
Permission to Leaving Class
- If you need to leave class (locker, restroom, etc.), ask for permission. I will fill out and sign the required pass in your planner. Take a hass pass with you. Return promptly. Students who misuse and abuse this privilege will lose it.
- You may not ask to leave class 10 minutes after the beginning of class or 10 minutes before the end of class. (TEN-TEN Rule) Only one person will be out of the room at a time.
- I dismiss class. The bell does not. Do not begin packing up until I have given you permission.
- Leave class quietly and orderly.
- No horseplay at any time in the classroom.
- Leave the possessions of others alone.
- No "side-talking" when the teacher is talking.
- Raise your hand and wait to be acknowledged before speaking.
- Speak with a purpose.
- Work cooperatively with peers.
- Under no circumstance will there be ANY object thrown in the classroom.
- Student planners must be brought to class every day.
- The student planner is used to record daily assignments, projects, and test dates.
- If lost, you will need to purchase a new planner from the office for a $10 fee.
- You must have your planner in order to leave class.
- Students need to come to class prepared for learning.
- Test dates will be announced in class and through Skyward email. Please be sure to study and complete the review assignment.
Headings and No Name Papers
- No name papers will not be graded. If your did not receive a graded assignment back from me, be sure to check with me so you do not have to redo an assignment.
- Your heading goes in the upper left hand corner of your paper and should have the following information in this order:
- See the Student Code of Conduct for cell phone and electronic use.
- You may bring your own earbuds, but these need to be put away before leaving the classroom.
- Be responsible with technology.
Gum and Trash
- Gum is allowed with teacher discrestion.
- Trash is to be taken care of at the end of class. Do not get up during class to throw away trash.
Food and Water
- Food is NOT allowed, except during designated snack time.
- Water only in a clear container, please. It is wise to bring a water bottle and refill it between your classes.
- Do not write on the tables, desks, walls, or counters (even with an eraser).
- Do not jump over, climb on, sit/lean-on the backs of the chair part of your desk or the desktops.
- Do not sit on tables or stand on chairs.
Students will receive "Math Bucks" during class as an incentive. "Math Bucks" may be spent during the Bobcat Store once a nine weeks or saved until the end of the year.
- $5 per day for attendance
- $10 per CoolCat (any teacher)
- $20 donation of 12 pencils, 2 boxes of Kleenex, large hand sanitizer, etc (once per nine weeks)
- $5-$20 bonuses at teacher descretion
- $50 per month for desk rent (regardless of attendance or holidays)
- $10 planner infractions (any teacher)
- $10 pencil purchase (student may keep or return for a full refund)
- $10 additional hall pass (when planner passes are all used up. Only for math class)
- $10 not having your planner